(All events to be held at Eaglemount’s tasting room at Arcadia, 1893 S Jacob Miller Rd, Port Townsend, WA unless otherwise noted.)
Red Wine, Cider, & Chocolate Tour
February 11-12 & February 18-20
11am to 5pm
Winter is long and dark; wine helps!
The 2017 Red Wine, Cider, & Chocolate tour will bring together new release varietals and blends crafted with premium Washington grapes, and decadent chocolate that will make you a better wine lover!
At Eaglemount, we have been busy with new vintages of several of our reds, which we plan to release during the tour. We will be pairing our wines and ciders with Jim’s fabulous chocolate and caramel concoctions from Chocolate Serenade.
Sip and savor the flavors of fall at 9 artisan wineries on the Olympic Peninsula, including Eaglemount. Click here for more info.
Friday, November 4, 5 to 9pm: Popcorn & a Movie (and Wine & Cider Too!)
This event is for our Wine & Cider Club Members. Not a Club Member yet? Contact Ashley at 360-732-4084 to join.
- Taste several different flavors of popcorn and see how they pair with Eaglemount wines and ciders.
- Enter your own popcorn for a chance to win a special prize.
- Watch a wine and/or cider-themed movie with the Eaglemount crew.
- Pick up your fall club selection
Saturday & Sunday, October 22 – 23, 12 to 5pm: Crazy About Apples
- Try “sneak peak” previews of some of our experimental ciders. Vote for your favorite to decide which will become Eaglemount’s newest flavor!
- Learn about what varieties are grown in our heirloom orchard, and about the cidermaking process, from grinding and pressing to bottling.
Saturday & Sunday, October 15 – 16, 12 to 5pm: Cranberry Mead Release
Eaglemount is releasing a special, limited 10th Anniversary edition of Cranberry Mead. Made with local Olympic Peninsula honey and Washington-grown cranberries, this unique mead has a smooth sweet flavor balanced with the tartness of cranberry. Perfect for the holiday season!
Sunday, October 9, 1 to 4pm: Sip & Listen
Meet owners Trudy and Jim Davis, chat about the last ten years, and sample new releases of Ginger Cider and Eaglemount Red.